Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slowly but surely.

Not a whole lot of progress this week but continuing along with a number already started.

17, 18 - Have talked with a few people about running a marathon next year and even possible a 1/2 marathon in September. I figure the more people I talk to about it the more likely it is to happen.

19 - I have flossed every night this week too! Still have to print off the chart though!

20 - I got 7.5 hours of sleep on Friday and Saturday of this past week. It helps when the kids aren't around (Sat)

22 - included music, Cierra getting to visit with family, memories of ATF and KB from MWSmith

46 - Making plans to take mom out for Mother's Day

72 - Concious about stopping what I was doing to help Marlee when asked - would be nice to do it the whole day though

74 - Wii Fit with Matt; Hair time with Marlee

That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment