Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A new mini goal - purging!

Purging! My goal this week is to spend 15 minutes a day purging and see where it gets me. Knowing my character though, I like to "know" what I've purged. So here's today's loot:
  • cleared out chip, film, plastic etc containers stored in cold room (saved for 'projects")
  • 2 brown baskets (taller with leather handle for hanging) - size med and large

craft materials bin which contained:

  • bees wax materials for candles
  • wooden shapes for painting
  • wooden puzzles for painting
  • rub-on transfers
  • kit for making double wine bottle basket
  • kit for making single wine bottle basket
  • reed colouring (for wine baskets)
  • plastic lacing materials
  • dried apples???, Cinnamon sticks and oranges for ????
  • cherub head with wings???
  • bag of silica gel
  • 5 country craft tiles with animals painted on them
  • Christmas craft ideas
  • 1 Cor 13 cross stitch

In addition I found my old Ziggy crossword I worked on - I'm going to scan it and give it away.

I also found a number of patches of materials with pictures I painted with that gel paint that was all the rage - again I will scan and discard.

Some wooden spoons which will go into my wedding shower bag.

I started this as I was looking for my old corking spool which I thought I had so that Matt could use it. No luck though.

People are right though - now that I have started I really do want to keep going. But lunch is calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment